From Bangalore to Delhi: Have the Trip of a Lifetime
Delhi, the capital city of India, is one of the superb places to visit and offers a remarkable host of places of worship, nightlife, shopping, superb museums, and beautiful monuments. That besides, the local cuisine has influences from all over India, and the most mouth-watering local food items to try include Aloo Tikki, Bemi Aloo, Aloo Chaat, Chicken Changezi, Chicken Ishtu, Butter Chicken, Dahi Bhalla, Kulchas, Nans, Rotis, Paranthas, Haleem, Kadhai Paneer, Kebabs, Jalebis, Kulfi Faludas, Burfi, and Nagori Halwa. Try out all these superb food items and live the foodie dream of having is all on one plate. Travelling from Bangalore to Delhi is a very common thing to do and getting a flight from Bangalore to Delhi is hardly difficult with several airlines operating in and out of both cities.
Delhi has an eclectic mix of places traditional and modern and is a place of great interest to average and avid tourists alike. A variety of airline companies all vying with each other and trying to undercut everyone else with the cheapest flight booking from Bangalore to Delhi has made air travel so much more accessible. Delhi is a capital city and like all capital cities, it is replete with evergreen attractions. There is no single good time to visit Delhi, but the time from October to March is generally considered best based on the weather. Temperatures are fairly low even during the day which makes it ideal for tourism. No need to trudge around in the heat of a summer day – enjoy the tour in cool weathers instead.
Best Places to Visit in Delhi
Catch a flight from Bangalore to Delhi to have the experience of a lifetime. The average flight from Bangalore to Delhi lasts about three hours or so. The most wonderful trip awaits only a short flight away from Kempegowada Airport in Bangalore. Here are the top places to visit and top things to do in Delhi:
- The path of the spirit begins with Delhi and there are several instances of superb places of worship belonging to different religions. Some of the most famous include Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Moth ki Masjid, Khirki Masjid, Qutb complex, Ahinsa Sthal, Sunheri Masjid, Jhandewala Temple, Moti Masjid, and Shani Dham Temple.
- Try Worlds of Wonder and Appu Ghar for a day of mindless family fun at amusement parks. Connaught Place, Lajpat Nagar Market, Karol Bagh, Chandni Chowk, Dilli Haat, and Greater Kailash are the top shopping destinations to be found in Delhi.
- Superb parks are strewn across Delhi for travelers to become one with Nature. The most prominent of these include Garden of Five Senses, Lodi Gardens, Buddha Jayanti Park, Nehru Park, Indraprastha Park, National Zoological Park, Deer Park, Sanjay Van, Coronation Park, Talkatora Gardens, Kalindi Kunj and Mehrauli Archaeological Park.
- Delhi has some of the superb historical monuments to its name as well. The most awe-inspiring of which include India Gat, Qutb Minar, Tomb of Safdar Jung, Amar Jawan Jyoti, Kashmiri Gate, Iron Pillar of Delhi, Ghantaghar, Red Fort Baoli, Chaumachi Kahn’s Tomb, Babar’s Tomb, and Mohammed Shah Sayyid Tomb.
- Delhi also has several superb museums and galleries. The most famous are National Museum, National Rail Museum, Nehru Memorial Museum, Gandhi Smriti, Metro Museum, Kiran Nadar Museum of Art, and National Gandhi Museum and Library.
Flights from Bangalore to Delhi: Why Take Them
Take a flight from Bangalore to Delhi and the different flight tickets come in different seasonal offer packages all year round. A trip to Delhi is ideal for business and pleasure alike and the only constraint is often the budget of the trip. There are lots of budget flights and budget domestic airlines that ply between the cities, though. So, this is of no major concern. The cities of Bangalore and Delhi share no festivals and there are several cultural dissimilarities in both cities. Some of the most remarkable historical experiences including tombs of famous emperors and beautiful architectures erected across time in Delhi are just one short flight away. Book a trip today for an experience worth remembering. Experience Delhi – Experience India.
The distance between these two cities is one thousand seven hundred and forty kilometer which is a taxing journey by rail or by car. The distance by road is two thousand two hundred and twenty-one kilometers and the distance by road is two thousand seven hundred and thirty-nine kilometers. There are more than sixteen different flight options per day to choose from. Standard flight duration for non-stop flights ranges from two hours and fifty minutes to three hours at most. Grab the cheapest flight tickets from Bangalore to Delhi to explore this beautiful capital city to the fullest. Experience India in a whole new light. Visit Delhi for the unique experience and never pay a premium for the comfort of a flight.